Substance. Experience. Expertise.
When choosing a law firm, look for all three mentioned above.
Representing Red Bank Since 1980
The attorneys at Mckenna, Dupont, Stone & Washburne have longstanding roots in Red Bank and the surrounding communities. We have been a trusted legal ally for countless New Jersey clients, often serving as general counsel for the many legal issues they face. Our clients include individuals, families, businesses, developers, financial institutions and local governments — and some of them have been with us for well over 30 years. With such a strong foundation, we hope to help our clients thrive in today’s marketplace, offering continued counsel to resolve their most difficult legal challenges.
Our Practice Areas
Our Practice Areas
Mckenna, Dupont, Stone & Washburne represents clients in a wide variety
of legal areas, including:
- Banking law, ensuring banks are following certain requirements and guidelines
- Bankruptcy and foreclosures, determining what is best for your future
- Business and commercial law, including the sale and distribution of goods
- Commercial arbitration and alternative dispute resolution (ADR),
proving that court isn’t always necessary
- Credit union law, allowing everyone the chance to get a loan
- Criminal law and DUI defense, protecting your rights after an allegation
- Estate and probate law or planning for your future
- Labor and employment law, making sure every work place is safe
- Land use and development law, making sure you are following all regulations
- Matrimonial and family law, including prenuptial agreements
- Municipal and local government law, such as state, provincial and regional laws
- Negligence and product liability, holding those accountable after an accident
- Personal injury, getting you the compensation, you deserve
- Planning and zoning regulations, to ensure you can start your project safely
- Property tax appeals, making sure you are paying the correct amount
- Real estate closings and litigation, ensuring your rights are protected when it comes to your property
When Choosing An Attorney,
At Mckenna, Dupont, Stone & Washburne, our attorneys combine over 100 years of experience in a wide range of legal areas to help you meet your goals. We have represented local planning and zoning boards, as well as developers appearing before those boards. We have represented homebuyers and businesses as well as the financial institutions they lend from. Due to both breadth and depth of our experience, we can offer valuable insight on how your case will proceed and how the other side will argue against it.
Honest And Candid Legal Counsel
Don’t Wait, Call Us Today
Contact our firm today to speak to our lawyers and learn why Monmouth County trusts Mckenna, Dupont, Stone & Washburne. Call 732-889-3141 to schedule a consultation or fill out our online form to get started.
If you are facing the legal system, don’t do it alone. Put your trust in a law firm that is here to help you from beginning to end.